Who we are…
AET Environmental, founded in 1993, was originally established to assist small manufacturers in disposing of their hazardous waste. We have since transitioned into a full-service environmental firm specializing in three areas of environmental services throughout the United States:
- Hazardous and Industrial Waste Disposal: manufacturing, health care, hotels, R&D labs, etc.
- In-plant support and remediation: Plant shutdowns, lab packs, lab decontamination, tank cleaning
- Training and compliance: RCRA site services, compliance audits, wastewater sampling, training
Headquartered in the Rocky Mountains with regional service centers in Salt Lake City, UT; Dallas, TX; and Las Vegas, NV, the Company’s clients include federal, state, and municipal government, manufacturing and industry, research and analytical laboratories, engineering firms, hospitals, gaming industry, school districts, universities, commercial services, and utilities.
AET’s best competitive advantage is simply to be the best. The cornerstone of AET’s foundation is that every client deserves individual care and attention. With a history of researching new as well as time-honored approaches to environmental stewardship, AET Environmental is a regional leader in environmental services and hazardous waste management. Our success originates from our focus on customer needs and our commitment to complying with regulations.
AET’s primary North American Industrial Classification (NAIC) codes include 5612, 5622, 5629, 541620.
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- Rocky Mountain Environmental Professionals
- Salt Lake City Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Association of School Boards
- Air and Waste Association
- Nevada Facilities Management Association
- Nevada Hospital Association
- Governor’s Council for Economic Development
Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce, Presidents Level
Commitment to Safety
Safety works to everyone’s benefit. Safe work habits and operations on your site ensure the safety of your employees also. AET’s safe and risk-free operations are grounded in a comprehensive training program: Pre-employment Safety BootCamp, medical monitoring, job-specific training, and the availability of continuous online and third-party safety training. These are bolstered by company safety meetings each month, job hazard analyses for each project, and toolbox safety meetings each day. AET’s goal is that safety is considered ongoing for each task of the day. This 360-degree approach to safety demonstrates AET’s commitment to clients and employees at home and in the work. Extensive training combined with the right equipment ensures that employees work safely and complete projects with no incidents. Our employee’s attention to safety further ensures the safety of all until the project is complete.
AET Environmental has well-developed and proven job hazard analyses, safety and accident prevention plans, equipment management plans, and lab packing/chemical quality control processes for waste characterization, transportation and disposal requirements. These plans exceed industry best management practices and are always in compliance with regulatory guidelines. How about safety? We would be happy to share our experiences and expertise.
Commitment to Our Communities
Environmental sustainability and conservation are key concerns for an organization like ours that is dedicated to hazardous waste management, industrial services, and compliance. AET works hard to educate the members of our business community and to promote personal and collective environmental responsibility among staff. Equally important as our commitment to the environment is our commitment to our communities. Members of AET’s staff have volunteered their time and expertise throughout their employment to help support various organizations and foundations. AET’s philanthropic efforts extend to support for services for marginalized youth in the Denver Public Schools, Build-a-Bear hospital programs, and the Sheriff’s School Backpack Program. We are proud of our strong community presence. At the end of the day, our success is measured by our superior customer service and the betterment of our community… Here are some of the philanthropic efforts we support:
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Go Fish Program-educating 300-400 children and families per year
- Primary Children’s Medical Center
- Tooele High School Special Needs Classes
- Boys and Girls Clubs Tooele County
- University of Nevada STEM Program Mentors
- Clark County School District Mentors
- Faith-based Charities at Home and Abroad
- DPS Foundation
- Susan B. Koman Fund
- Sheriff’s Backpack Program
- Colorado School of Mines E-Days, Judging Senior Engineering, and Leadership Projects
“AET is part of our history and there is a good reason for that.”
Gary Andrews, General Manager, Detect, Inc.